Все о ДЖОННИ ДЕППЕ

Объявление

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Всем, кому интересен этот актер, и все, что с ним связано, ДОБРО ПОЖАЛОВАТЬ на форум!!!! Для просмотра остальных тем- надо зарегистрироваться.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Детство

Сообщений 1 страница 19 из 19

"Maxi SUPER" (чешский журнал).

"Меня ненавидели мои учителя, потому что я всегда хотел у них что-нибудь узнать. Я постоянно задавал вопросы. Я считал нормальным спрашивать, пока не пойму всю суть. Из-за этого мне претили будущее вечно недовольного бунтаря. Хотя я всего на всего хотел понять непонятное".
Это слова одного из самых известных и в то же время самых странных актеров Голливуда, Джонни Деппа.
Он относится к тем актерам, которые не жалуются на жизнь и с радостью вспоминает даже свое детство. Он не жалуется на детство и любит вспоминать те времена.
"Я не отношусь к тем людям, которые хорошо помнят все свое детство. Я даже не знаю, как стал актером. Знаю только, что для этого я ничего особенного не делал. А потом, когда это уже случилось, почувствовал, что никогда не захочу быть целомудренной и дешевой звездой, оторванной от нормальной жизни. Я не отношусь к тем, кто садится в свой личный самолет и улетает кататься на лыжах в Швейцарию..."
Все фильмы, в которых он снимался или снимается сейчас, ему нравятся, даже когда он точно и не знает их сюжетов. "Только несколько фильмов я видел готовыми. И я не люблю бывать на премьерах фильмов с собственным участием, а если я вынужден туда пойти, то ищу любую возможность исчезнуть из зала или закрываю глаза, чтобы ничего не видеть. Кроме того, я не очень хорошо себя чувствую, когда все говорят, что я хороший актер. Сразу после окончания съемок я стараюсь покончить с фильмом и больше уже к нему не возвращаться. Но я люблю все свои фильмы".
А что же для этого удивительно талантливого актера, который ослепляет нас своими актерскими работами (например "Пираты Карибского моря"), самое главное?
"Есть единственная вещь, которая меня больше всего интересует. Это моя жизнь с Ванессой Паради и нашими детьми. А что касается моей работы, то она привлекает меня только до тех пор, пока в нее необходимо вкладывать талант и вдохновение. Сейчас моя жизнь такая, какой я хотел, чтобы она была. Я делаю
то, что хочу".

В  13  лет  сбежал  из  дома  .  Сделал  свою  первую  тату  .  Отправился  в  колонию  для  малолетних  . 

И  так  он  жил  пока  не  повстречал  Ванессу  .  Мнеьше  стал   ночевать  в  полицейском   участке  .  Последний  раз  туда  попадал  ,   когда  гонялся  с  гитанской  палкой  за  папарацциями ,  потому -что  они  снимали  его  беременную  жену  !

Hi there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to take a look. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Wonderful blog and great design.

Hello, always i used to check blog posts here early in the daylight, because i love to gain knowledge of more and more.

Thanks for the marvelous posting! I definitely enjoyed reading it, you are a great author.I will always bookmark your blog and may come back in the future. I want to encourage you to continue your great posts, have a nice holiday weekend!

This is very interesting, You are a very professional blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look ahead to in quest of more of your excellent post. Additionally, I have shared your site in my social networks

It's very trouble-free to find out any topic on web as compared to books, as I found this paragraph at this web site.

Its such as you learn my thoughts! You appear to grasp so much approximately this, such as you wrote the guide in it or something. I believe that you just could do with a few p.c. to power the message house a little bit, but instead of that, that is excellent blog. A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.

I visited several web sites except the audio quality for audio songs present at this site is in fact fabulous.

My spouse and I stumbled over here by a different web page and thought I may as well check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to exploring your web page repeatedly.

Hi are using Wordpress for your site platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and create my own. Do you require any coding knowledge to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!

Attractive element of content. I simply stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact loved account your weblog posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your augment or even I achievement you get entry to consistently fast.

Hurrah! In the end I got a webpage from where I be capable of in fact take useful data concerning my study and knowledge.

Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your further write ups thanks once again.

I'm amazed, I have to admit. Rarely do I come across a blog that's both educative and interesting, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. The problem is something too few men and women are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I found this in my search for something regarding this.

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You definitely know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?

We absolutely love your blog and find many of your post's to be exactly what I'm looking for. Do you offer guest writers to write content for you personally? I wouldn't mind producing a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write regarding here. Again, awesome web log!

Good day! This post could not be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this post to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

What's up, of course this piece of writing is really good and I have learned lot of things from it regarding blogging. thanks.